Introduction: Five acceptances and counting

November 19, 2006

This is the beginning of my blog. As of today, I have been offered admission to 5 medical schools in the U.S., 4 of which are top-ranked (1 is a "Top 5" ranked school). I haven't yet decided which school to attend, but I feel extremely fortunate and incredibly blessed.

Because of this recent luck, I have been asked by many friends and family to talk about how exactly I got accepted to medical school. Many of them are just curious, while others would like to know how they, too, can gain acceptance to a top medical school.

I've decided to make this blog as a response to these requests. Questions I hope to answer here include:

- How have I become so fortunate as to be where I am now?
- Am I a genius? (No way.)
- Is there anything special about me? (Probably my MCAT and GPA.)
- How did I prepare for the MCAT? (Well, I will tell you!)
- How did I get my GPA? (I'll tell you that too!)

Bookmark this site if you are just curious about the medical schools admission process, or if you think what I have to say might be of any help to you. I'll write as much as I can here, as often as I can. Stay tuned!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this website! Know this site will benefit me big time! Thank You! Hope to speak with you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Raihan! I'm glad you're finding the site helpful. I hope to update soon, so I'll see you around!